Monday, October 8, 2012

update!!!


Catching up with me can be hard! I some times say some things i should just keep to myself! I keep forgetting that any one can read this! but oh well! I say some personal stuff about myself on this post so if you really don't want to know anything personal about me just don't read this post!

 WARNING: PERSONAL STORIES ENCLOSED!!!!!



So I am going to college now! wow what a change! I never thought that with the life that i have lived that i had any chance at a college education... It's hard but worth it if some day my girls will have a better life.... The life they so rightfuly deserve! I only wish i had done this sooner! Its the right thing to do! I am going to school for my associates dagree in journalism! I guess that means i have to larn to spell lol but oh well it's worth it! I just want a better life for my girls than what i had at the beginning of mine! My bio- fam was not all that good to me and those of you who know me best know what happened... Those of you who don't know me from Jane... well i was abused as a kid by my father physicaly and abused by my older  brother sexualy. I was the one who went to the teacher and told my story and i got me and my 2 other brothers and my 2 sisters out of that situation! I did what i had to do to protect my family! I was 6 when i told and 4 when it started happening ... every night.... sigh, .... but that was then and this is now! I am adopted now! I got adopted on Jan. 4th 1999... By Marilyn LeBlond... She is awsome....!!!!! woot! I love you mom! and I got married on st. pattys day in 2008... But now i am getting divorced... well, long story short... he has a huge temper problem... so yea... any way....... lol I am moving on and getting my life  back on track! I have met my bio mom now...and my other brother i never knew i had... MIKE!!!!!!!! HE IS AWSOME!!!! I love him! he is so much like me.... but yet so different too! well i guess that is how it goes! lol well that's about it I also keep in close contact with my bio moms twin sister my AUNTY SANDY!!! she is awsome too! her and i are more alike than i would have thought possible! .... I love my family so much and i some times don't remember to tell them theese things.... but i try ..... well i g2g ttyl...... ~Jenny~

1 comment: