Thursday, March 12, 2009

friends of ours!

We have lots of friends for instance I have to totaly request that you go check out my hero's page about her daughter! it's link is : http://jaynabean.blogspot.com/2009/03/shes-here-shes-here-well-almost.html I think that you will be amazed with their story and their incredible journey! They have come so far and are so strong through it all! And STILL have time to help us out! It's amazing they are the ones who have our little princess! And they really deserve so much thanks! I really wish them the best and hope that Jayna's hip problem clears up soon! She is such a strong little girl and she makes every one around her so happy! Jayna and Ryen are forever going to be known as Tapangas' sisters! They deserve nothing less than the best! I wish I had more to give than just fond words because they deserve it all! well I got to go now and go to sleep but I will update every one about Tapanga later! God Bless and good night! ~Jenny~

No comments:

Post a Comment